Some more vintage cars

<p>Love these Stefan, and the backdrop is really nice too...really suits the old cars. There are a couple of those 2CV's still around our town...they seem trendy.<br>

Whatever happened to Simca? I remember when I was a young 'un, my best friends family won a Simca like the one pictured, in a contest. It had a sticker on the back with "Some car this Simca"<br>

Hope to see you post more often.</p>

<p>The Simca was also quite popular down here in New Zealand, and I actually learnt to drive in one. I think there was a bigger version of the Simca in the same era, a V8, possibly the Vedette? I remember thinking it was a handsome car, not as big as the Yankee imports but similarly stylish. Something about French cars must have stuck must have stuck, since I've driven Citroens for the past thirty years! As I recall, the Simca company was sold to Ford and later to Chrysler, and eventually disappeared with the collapse of Chrysler Europe. Very nice series of monochromes, <strong>Stefan</strong>; the gas station image is really charming, and the overall quality is excellent.</p>

<p>Hello everyone. For those vintage car fans who love Vintage racing machines, might I suggest SOVREN (Society of Vintage Race Enthusiasts) events on the West coasts of the US. Other vintage groups are scattered thruout the world, with the gran daddy of them all in England...Goodwood. Enjoy, Bill</p><div>00cOoa-545662884.jpg.2cdede7ba932ea6e50c3f8b1f38abc66.jpg</div>