Sliced space.

pavel_l.

How 'bout "Study of Grey" or "Lens Distortion...Not".

The architect was clearly playing with us, as evidenced by the ramp-like rail, starting at the fourth post on the left and changing diagonals of the tile, among other things. You've played along and documented it exceptionally well. The subtle black/white/grey are well rendered and the posts are straight, even at the edges of the image and corners. Wow!

My feeling is that you saw what the architect was trying to do, so you captured it perfectly. It's an artful picture of art. I tried looking at various different crops, but I think that your square presentation is perfect for this subject.

How 'bout "Study of Grey" or "Lens Distortion...Not".

The architect was clearly playing with us, as evidenced by the ramp-like rail, starting at the fourth post on the left and changing diagonals of the tile, among other things. You've played along and documented it exceptionally well. The subtle black/white/grey are well rendered and the posts are straight, even at the edges of the image and corners. Wow!

My feeling is that you saw what the architect was trying to do, so you captured it perfectly. It's an artful picture of art. I tried looking at various different crops, but I think that your square presentation is perfect for this subject.

Thank you dcstep.

This was taken with 500 c/m and Planar 80 mm F2.8 C T*, I elevated camera as much as possible off the ground, no any distortion correction.

Cheers.

"... Our perception of the world is a fantasy that coincides with reality."

Chris Frith.

Paved, I agree with David. I do wonder how the image would look if the opening was brightened a bit and elements along the sides darkened. Additional contrast may add some atmosphere. If you decide that these suggestions don't work for you, that's fine.

Thank you Michael,

I add more contrast, and it looks more attractive.

Cheers.

ctsmffrm2.thumb.jpg.85989bb706f1ff642d54ad6c97117b19.jpg

• Like 1

"... Our perception of the world is a fantasy that coincides with reality."

Chris Frith.