Savage 13 foot heavy duty air cushioned light stand

I'm not one to do reviews I've actually never done a review. I bought a couple light stands that I am very very impressed with for the price I don't believe you can find a better light stand for this price anywhere on the market and I've looked at a lot of them.

This is the Savage 13 foot heavy duty air cushioned light stand. I purchased mine off of somebody in one of my threads who recommended this to me and I'm glad I listened to him I purchase mine from freestyle photo in California they also come with a lifetime warranty which is pretty rare on a light stand I paid $65 a piece for them.

The air cushioning on them is fabulous the footprint is very wide they're very sturdy very smooth a telescoping motion of the poles the poles are very heavy duty on the top you have a you can turn your spicket to a 45 degree or straight up and down it's removable.

I don't know what it's supposed to support us the weight but I'm guessing it's around 25 lb I just don't think for $65 you will find a more well-built a better guarantee or a sturdy or stand for this price I just don't see that happening I think these are a little gem for $65.

They can be purchased from Auto Rama B&H anywhere I am in no way connected with Savage I just ordered a couple of these I received them a couple days ago and I just wanted to share with all my fellow photographers I am extremely impressed with these and highly recommend them they are a little bit on the heavy side but the heavier the better support you also get also.

Somebody help me out and recommended to me and now I'm going to pass it on and recommend it to you I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I will also know that the reviews on B&H Photo and Adorama for these are darn near five stars excellent reviews on the sites.