sample price list?

<p>I have my first exhibit up and have decided to have a price list rather than the price on the wall with the the photos. Does anyone have a sample list to give me an idea of how one might look? I have one and it looks OK but just wondered how fancy - or not - people get.</p>

<p>This is not in a gallery but in a friend's shop. it will get a fair amount of traffic in the 3months they will be up. I already have one sold.</p>

<p>thanks :)</p>

<p>Was my question too vague? I guess what I am asking is:<br>

Do you have the photos number and corresponding prices on a list? Do you the names on the photos and then that on the list with prices? etc......</p>

<p>thanks again</p>

<p>I would vote for putting the card as Walt mentions to either the left or right. I think it helps the eye seperate it from the piece easier vs below. IMO. <br>

You can also print the list out and cut it out like cards. double sided tape or foam tape should do it. You can always have thinker matt board in the color of your choice, or just plack, and have the printed price on top with leave a edge of the matt showing...etc...<br>

Your an artist, so think of something :-)</p>

<p>so you recommend having the price with the photo rather than a separate list? The way this came about was that I had it that way (as you suggest) then a photographer friend said he thought my prices were about $50 too low (before I put labels up). So i cut off price and just put up labels then was going to have separate list. This Is not in a formal gallery but in a shop.</p>

<p>How hard do you want to make it for people to do business with you? <br>

IMHO, having a separate list will likely lead to confusion: either people won't know the prints are for sale, or they will call you not having seen the price, and then be in the uncomfortable position of having to make a decision over the phone. Or those who actually do manage to find the price list will read it wrong and think a piece is one price when it's another.<br>

So, yes, I'd recommend keeping it simple and putting everything in one place, including web site and contact info. </p>