Rolleiflex TLR Focusing Screens

<p>I want to replace the focusing screen on my 135mm Tele-Rolleiflex. The camera serial number is 2,307,8xx which I think makes it one of the later versions from the 1970's.</p>

<p>Beattie Intenscreens have the type of screen I'd prefer (diagonal split image with a grid), but they have two versions. The first is 64x68.6mm and the second is 56x63mm, does anyone know which is the correct size for my camera?</p>

<p>Why not measure your current screen to ensure an accurate fit for the replacement? When I used a Rolleiflex I got an enhanced focus screen from Bill Maxwell, and as I recall, he supplied the necessary shims for everything to fit and focus spot on!</p>

<p>Stephen, thanks for the reply.</p>

<p>The focusing hood on this Tele-Rollieflex is removable, but the screen itself isn't fully visible as the edges are covered by a metal lip, that's why I'm unsure about the screen size. I was planning on getting the replacement screen and then having it fitted as part of a general service, when the technician can also check for focus accuracy.</p>

• 2 weeks later...