Recent E-6 experiences with Light Waves Imaging (San Francisco/Berkeley)?

<p>Light Waves Imaging of San Francisco/Berkeley seems to be one of the last, if not THE last, full-service pro lab still offering onsite E-6 processing in the San Francisco Bay Area. </p>

<ul>

<li>Does anyone have any recent experiences/reviews they'd like to share, of E-6 processing at Light Waves Imaging?</li>

<li>Does anyone know of any other similar pro labs still offering E-6 in the Bay Area, preferably in the South Bay?</li>

</ul>

<p>Thanks in advance,<br>

Scott</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Hi, Scott, thanks for asking. I was about to ask the same question--good photo lab in the San Francisco Bay Area and/or mail-in.</p>

<p>My recent experiences with Light Waves convince me I need to take my film elsewhere. Not E-6 processing but C-41 MF film (120/220). First there was the light leak in the darkroom. Then the developing machinery malfunctioned, developing my film for about 5 seconds. Then the photo flo/drying problem that left purple splotches on my film where the frames stuck together on the drying rack. They tell me these problems happen only to my film.</p>

<p>So, I'd like to know, too, if anyone knows a professional photo lab which handles film. I'd like to be able to drop it off and pick it up in SF or Berkeley but mail-in would be okay. Thanks.</p>

<p>--Sally</p>