gungajim

Haven't been here for 6 weeks or so and haven't posted for about 5 months. Things appear to be shaping up a bit, probably enough to cause me to renew in a couple of months. I have a number of photos in various galleries that I would like to move to another gallery. I see how you can add photos to a gallery and delete a photo but do not see a move tool. When you delete a photo from a gallery does it go to the bit bucket, never to be seen again or is it still in the system and can now be assigned to a different gallery. If so, where does one go to find the photo and re-assign it. Also, can the same photo be assigned to multiple galleries?

Sorting the gallery sequence has improved modestly but is still a formidable task when you are dealing with dozens of galleries. It would be nice to be able to assign a number (say, 01 thru 20) to each folder. Then, have a command to sort of the galleries based on the assigned number. Then, you could use the drag and drop to resequence all galleries that have the same assigned number. This feature should allow the user change the sort number for any gallery and have an option to wipe out all the assigned sort numbers and start over. It may be an old-fashioned solution but I have been doing stuff like this since the 70's. It is just not that difficult to program and it is easy to use. an attribute that will bring joy to the members. :D

I dare not ask whether a rating system will be re-activated. If you are considering it, for a modest fee, I will write up detailed specs for a new system that will bring even more joy to all users. :)

Edited by gungajim
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...