Push processing C41 at home

<p>Hi,<br>

I searched all around internet but I found no information on how to push process C41 film at home...<br>

All I could find are incredible technical discussion on how will change the image but nothing about how to do it.</p>

<p>I don't wanna take my pictures to the lab and I feel like experimenting, so, how to push process C41 film?!<br>

Most of them, in my case, are Portra 160 VC/NC, I don't know if these kind of film are suitable for push processing or not but I got them underexposed (intentionally) and now I would like to try to push process them.<br>

My chemicals are the ones from the Ornano C41 developing kit (the only one I could find here).</p>

<p>Is there any table I could look at for the delevoping time (just as BW film)?!</p>

<p>Thank you very much in advance!</p>

<p>Alessandro</p>

<p>In the instructions I received with the Arista (at Freestyle) it says:</p>

<p>When Exposure Change Is: 2 stops under/ASA Speed: 4X Normal, Increase Development Time:1.75x</p>

<p>When Exposure Change Is: 1 stop under/ASA Speed: 2x Normal, Increase Development Time: 1.30x</p>

<p>Here is a pdf of the processing instructions I found:<br /> http://www.freestylephoto.biz/pdf/AristaC41.pdf</p>