pull downs

hello,

I love all the new forums but I don't think I can see them all. I'm

using netscape on a mac. When I pull down the forums menu I can see

down to minox and half of brownie but it won't scroll down any further

when it hits the bottom of my browser window it stops, and I can go no

further. just letting you know.

doug

Doug, you might know all of this already but here goes since I access Photo.net on a Mac via Netscape too. First the only forum you can't see is "Costa Rica". Second on a Mac you can presumably alter your screen resolution rather easily to 1024 x 768 and at that point you should be able to see the whole array. Third, if you click on the word "forum" you'll be taken to a page which has all the forums listed ie you don't have to use the pull-down selector for "forums" at all. None of these are answers to your technical issue of course but there might be a way there you're happy to use in the meantime.

The Forums page, with the full list of forums is reachable from the home page by clicking "Photo Learning Forums" near the top, or on the menu bar by just clicking on Community then clicking on Discussion Forums.

Many people (including me) turn off the pull-down menus because page display is much faster without them. There is a lot of Javascript in those menus which has to be downloaded and executed to give you pull down menus.