Proof / Contact Sheet Software

karina_a

Ishmail Mehmet , sep 19, 2006; 07:56 a.m.

I simply use XP. Select all your prints in a folder. This will bring up a print wizard, then choose contact sheet.

Ishmail... can you explain this better? I have XP and when selecting images, never had a wizard pop up like you mention. I just tried it, and nothing happened, even tried right-click the selection to see if it was an option.

I use ACDSee, it has a ton of great features that I can use to customize the sheets. Way better than PS's boring one size fits all method. I can change fonts and colors and add any text I want to the header, footer, and underneath each image. I might be crazy too, but the quality of the images in ACDSee seem better too. They also don't take any time at all to create, not like watching PS have epileptic seisures for 4 hours straight.

***** Bob Donlon - Albany, NY , sep 19, 2006; 09:04 a.m.

Ishmail... can you explain this better? I have XP and when selecting images, never had a wizard pop up like you mention. I just tried it, and nothing happened, even tried right-click the selection to see if it was an option. *****

Bob, Maybe I can help.

After selecting all the shots you want, right click on them and select "Open with" then select you should see "Windows Picture and Fax viewer". Click on that and you should be in the wizard.

Of course, depending on what software you have installed, YMMV.

Dan

****After selecting all the shots you want, right click on them and select "Open with" then select you should see "Windows Picture and Fax viewer". Click on that and you should be in the wizard. ****

You missed a bit, one your in the Windows Picture viewer, click the print Icon, that opens the Print wizard. You just follow that through going though the options checking everything you need it to do and hit print!

Voila!