'Pro Photographer Conversion to Digital Photography'

._._z

http://snipurl.com/4r0k

Pro Photographer Conversion to Digital Photography Creates New Opportunities, According

to New InfoTrends Report

NORWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 26, 2004--InfoTrends Research Group's latest

study of pro photographers shows that 79% of professional photographers are already

using a digital camera. Of those that do not yet use a digital camera, nearly half plan to

purchase a digital camera in 2004.

Complete immersion in digital photography occurs over time for pro photographers,

because going digital requires a substantial investment in digital imaging equipment. While

many pro photographers are using digital cameras, many are still in an early stage of a

transition to digital photography.

"Our survey results show that most pro photographers have started using digital cameras,

and that the longer they use digital, the more they integrate digital photography into their

businesses/studios," says Michelle Slaughter, Director of Digital Photography Trends at

InfoTrends Research Group. "We see a significant amount of business opportunity in this

segment of the market, not only for manufacturers of digital cameras, but also for those

that offer printing solutions, storage solutions, and services for marketing photos via the

Internet and managing photo assets. We expect 2004 to be a strong year for sales of

professional digital photographic equipment."

InfoTrends' new survey report entitled 2004 Professional Photographer Survey is available

immediately. It is based on a survey of 1,000 professional photographers in the United

States.

Incredible.

<br>

Photo.netters are always so quick to cry, <b><i>� Copyright Violation !!!!�</b></i> when their web-posted bytes are re-posted on other sites.<p>

Yet, Photo.Netters <i>(like the originator of this thread</i>) have no qualms about violating (U.S.) copyright statutes when �cut-and-pasting� clearly defined protected content to other sites�. like this one.

Go to the Business Wire web site (or follow link provided be the original poster) and read the copyright notice.

The fact that that the original poster in this thread is hiding behind a non-de plume should heighten the awareness level of the moderators of this forum.

David,

This is a press release, which is widely available to the public. The fact that the original poster did NOT modify or relay the information in such a way that the original intent of the press release is altered means that he has adhered to and respected all laws and ethics.