pro forma model/talent/celebrity release form for advertising purposes

is there a standard form available that a model/talent/celebrity can sign to

allow their image and/or name to be used in an advertisement?

this is a pro-bono/volunteer-type situation for a non-profit organization, so

money is not in the equation.

thank you - vikram d'mello.

dave - i'm completely impressed by the sample work on your site: wow! so this is what the big leagues are like, eh ;-) as an adult amateur, it's good for me to see the calibre i have to aspire to in the future.

thanks much for the model release form. while it is useful, i think what we need for this purpose is one just for a name release; i.e., we want to use only the celebrity's name, not their image.

do you happen to know a resource where i might find that?

carry on the stupendous shooting - vikram.

ps - is it mostly slide film?

Vikram,

I have no idea where you'd get a model release that doesn't involve a photograph of the person. Sounds more like you need some sort of endorsement contract. Sorry I can't help.

Thanks so much for the kind words about my work. Believe me, I'm far from satisfied with the calibre, scope, and style of my work, and am constantly striving to improve.

As far as your question re: slide film, again, I'm not sure I understand. Are you talking about some antique specialized photographic process? Wasn't "slide film" some ancient craft involving plastic strips coated with some sort of light-sensitive emulsion, or something? ;) Just kidding. I haven't shot film since 2001. (I have a nice Pentax 67 system, some Mamiya pieces, a brand new Horseman 4x5, some Nikon 35s, a Pentax K, and my favorite camera of all time, a Contax G, all waiting to be adopted by some kind soul with a few bucks. I'll get 'em all up on Ebay eventually.)

Regards,

David