Rob_L1664876404

I don't know if this will post (that's the problem) - but I have to

try. Twice in the last couple of days I have posted responses to

other people's questions. Everything seems to go as it should - even

the "Success" page with the link to go back to the forum I was

viewing. The problems is that my posts don't show up in the

discussion thread. I have not had a problem in the past. Can anyone

explain or help?

I probably post more replies than anyone and I haven't ever observed what you report. The only times my posts don't make it are when I forget to hit the right buttons!

If this truely is an occasional and rare happening it could be very hard to track down.

If it happens again, note the time and date and post a report back here. Don't repost it, let's see if anyone else can see it, even if you can't.

Is it possible that when you go back to the thread that your browser (or maybe even your ISP) is supplying a cached page? Have you tried waiting a while and refreshing your browser, or bringing up a different browser on your PC which will use a different cache? When I've had this stype of problem (changes I've made to a web page not showing up in my browser) it's usually been a caching problem.

Until fairly recently I occasionally experienced problems with replies disappearing into the ether. After clicking on the Submit button at the bottom of the first response page I'd be kicked over to the Sign On page instead of the Confirm message page. Usually if I tried to backtrack to the previous page the entry was lost. This didn't happen every day but on the days it did occur it'd happen several times every session. Others mentioned similar problems.

I've gotten into the habit of copying my messages to the clipboard before clicking the Submit button. Altho' the problems I described have occurred far less frequently in recent weeks it's still a good practice, especially when writing longer posts.