PN slowvdowns

samstevens

For a couple of days, I’m been experiencing intermittent long wait times on PN pages only, no other websites, across all my Macs and IOS devices, using earlier and latest versions of Safari. It’s kind of nostalgic finding myself double posting like in the good ol’ days but no less annoying.

Anyone else seeing this?

"You talkin' to me?"

I'm using an iMac running Safari, and I'll occasionally get a photo.net page that doesn't want to load. I find that stopping and then reloading the page often helps.

Thanks, Vincent. This has been the case for me as well over the years, but it's become much more extreme for me in the last 2-3 days. It sounds like that's not the case for you, which is good to know, though I'm not sure what it means. Hopefully, others will chime in. I do know in the past, individuals have had this problem and it's some very unique combination of circumstances and may just get better in time ... or not.

"You talkin' to me?"

Thanks, Vincent. This has been the case for me as well over the years, but it's become much more extreme for me in the last 2-3 days. It sounds like that's not the case for you, which is good to know, though I'm not sure what it means. Hopefully, others will chime in. I do know in the past, individuals have had this problem and it's some very unique combination of circumstances and may just get better in time ... or not.

Same here in the UK, PN running very slow.

• Like 2