PN 2.0: Is "My Equipment" now history?

DB_Gallery

Hi folks,

Looks like 2.0 is back online after a rough first go a few months ago. While 1.0 was still afloat, I made sure to export a PDF of my equipment list, had all my serial numbers dating back to 2001. Looks like that was a good thing because it looks like it is gone.

Can anyone confirm if we have lost that feature or not?

(Actually, while I'm sympathetic to Glenn being busy, it would be nice to know whether we're asking questions in the right place. My company IT department at least sends you an email to indicate the request has been logged. Would it be possible for the administrators to post an acknowledgement until they get the chance to come back and answer questions? Or could we have a standard place for issue tracking?)
  • Like 1

I cannot be patient when junk is rolled out...Is it better than the first iteration attempt? Yes. Does the new site work well? No.

I agree about things not working, but please try. I'd rather the site developers were sympathetic to our requests; getting them upset or angry isn't going to get anything fixed. You're not alone in being frustrated, but I strongly doubt the redesign and roll-out timing (and maybe process) were the doing solely of the development team. Better that we help than make more miserable the lives of people whose fault it probably isn't.

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone have an answer to this thread's topic question? I invested a substantial effort in logging my equipment, but I didn't know enough to export my equipment list. If that feature is history, I wish we had been warned in advance via email.
  • Like 2

Actually, it would be simple enough to copy questions to a list in order received and post a case number to the thread. That would both acknowledge the issue and allow systematic followup as time permits. The date and name of contributor could be used as the case number. Edited by Sandy Vongries