pictage.com...others?

jennea

I am interested in getting your feedback on pictage.com. I am just in the beginning stages

of starting my business and would like to use a service such as this. Please tell me about

all the nitty-gritty things including print quality, interface functionality (both on your side

and the customer's), customer service, price for the product, etc. Please bore me with the

details. Also, if you know of another full service website for photographers please

comment on those too. Thanks in advance!

You can get a sample program package from Pictage.com; I just reviewed it and it seems to be an interesting tool for helping photographers market their work. I was also surprised that the information material came in the mail so fast and was followed up by a telephone call from their Director of Marketing ..

They have big plans for marketing the program and by all accounts it appears to be a worthwhile venture.

As for print quality .. they mail you samples for you to decide if it is acceptable; and price seems about right .. although they caution you to be careful setting your price for your work -- they'd of course, encourage you to set a lower price because they get their commission off of the volume of sales .. so, everybody wins.

all in all, I think this is a good program which I hope to use ..

• 2 months later...