Photography schools near Scranton, Pa

<p>I'm interested in pursuing a photography degree somewhere within two hours or so of Wilkes-Barre / Scranton, Pa. What are some good schools? I have an AA and would like to finish in about two years. The closer to Scranton, the better. <br /> <br /> I looked into Pennsylvania College of Art and Design (Lancaster), but they seemed small (they said they had about 15 photo majors). Also, Lancaster didn't see to have many jobs or action going on.<br /> <br /> I looked into Temple University's art school, Tyler. Their entrance requires what seemed an intense drawing portfolio, and i have no talent in drawing. Also, they seemed to require 3-4 years (with their foundation year).<br /> <br /> I applied to Marywood University, but i don't think i'll be accepted.<br /> <br /> I'm aware of University of the Arts - but i don't know much about them. <br /> <br /> I'm a bit hesitant about the Art Institutes - i hear they are diploma mills and not worth the cost.<br /> <br /> Anyone have any advice, or knowledge of other schools to consider?</p>

• 2 weeks later...