Photo travel to the world's end

______________4

<p>We are inviting you to participate in the expedition to the Commander Islands to take pictures of inimitable nature of lands remoted from the continent. The Commander's are several islands situated to the east of Kamchatka. They are populated with rare animal species which could be seen only here. There are Kalan, Steineger's Beaked whale, Harbor Seal and many others species. The Commander's landscape consist of sheer cliffs, the open sea lengthening to the Ocean and almost uninhabited territory. <br />The expedition is non-commercial, all expenses are shared between the participants. The period is from 4th to 19th of July 2011. <br />As this region is difficult of access, travellers will reach the islands by yacht specially chartered to the trip.Being on the islands participants spend their time as they wish. During the expedition there will be a possibility to hold a diverse set of shootings and also You can steer the yacht.<br />Everybody, who is not indifferent to picturesque places and beautiful photograthy, please join us!<br />The description of the expedition <a href="http://traveltechnologies.ru/activity/expedition/to-the-commander-islands-by-yacht">http://traveltechnologies.ru/activity/expedition/to-the-commander-islands-by-yacht</a></p>

<p>Anna,</p>

<p>Sounds like an exciting adventure. I will see if my wife and I can do it. And it's great to see a name in Cyrillic on photo.net.<br /> You might want to post information for getting to Petropavlosk-Kamchatsky. For those of us on the U.S. West coast, the usual way to travel to Russia, via London or Frankfurt to Moscow, is the long way around to Kamchatka, and very expensive.</p>