Photo quality check

amitpatel

<p>Hey guys,</p>

<p>After learning and mastering(?!) digital photography for year I have finally got to the stage where my photos are selling fast on stock images websites. As you know before they list your photos they do quality check to make sure there are no blown out part or part that is too dark.<br /> Now, I have collection of photos from motor sports to air crafts. This I can sell to magazines and other media but I want to do the same quality check on them before I send them out to agencies? Do anyone know if there is a software or online service provider that I can use for this purpose?</p>

<p>Thanks for your help.</p>

<p>Unfortunately, I can't post all the photos here and wait for them to be checked by users as this will take time. And if I really wanted to do that I might as well use stock photography website (pity they take hours too).<br>

Thanks for your reply anyway!</p>

<blockquote>

<p> I have finally got to the stage where my photos are selling fast on stock images websites.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>If that is true, you should have by now learned to edit to the degree required by online MS and stock sites.</p>

<p>Why not simply upload the images in question to the sites where your work is selling fast; see if they pass muster then delete them?</p>

if youre selling a lot, as you mentioned, things sound like they are going smooth, I fail to see the need to change. . . that said, set up up a gallery, or send out a lightbox, give access to 4 or 5 people who you trust, and pay them for their time. . .

Or, you can hire a consultant, in todays photo business market, there are more consultants then ever. . .

<p>See the problem with uploading they on stock photos sites and waiting is that I ONLY upload photos that I am absolutely sure are good. Because they are approval rate, More approval you get more fast your photos get listed. <br>

I was hoping more of a answer to my question thn been judged.<br>

So AGAIN, if you know any site and software that does that please help here or...</p>

<p>Tony, I like the idea of gallery so that I can give it to fellow members or friends and take there view for it. Thanks for that mate :)</p>

Amit, you could use a simple smug mug or photoshelter account, pasword protect it and load images. you also could put every other one up as a high rez, or hi rez the ones you want and have them QA'd too. . .

The biggest problem with your whole idea is that no one knows what the stock house knows and know one can judge as they can, so i'm not sure youre gaining a whole lot by getting more help. If i were you, i'd pay more attention to what they accept and what they reject, and get to know the agency better. . .

if you really want some paid help, google agency access and hire them to review your work. . .