Old Member...

bobcossar

<p>Hi, my name is Robert. I am a semi-retired professional photographer living on Vancouver Island, Canada. I have been a working pro for over 40 years now....Lord, it doesn't <em>feel</em> that long.....<br /> I have specialized in fine art portraiture, commercial and teaching. Art has definitely shaped my life and , possibly, I have given it a bit of shape, now and then.<br /> My non-business site you can find here www.fluidr.com/photos/brandybucker</p>

<p>This is a great place....best on-line I have found for almost everything imaginable.....Regards, Robert</p>

<p>Hi(again!!!),my name is Viorel.I am living(now!) on Braila(my hometown),Romania.Very old member(O.K.,is a joke!)...For me,a perfect photo is 50% idea/title and 50% image.Hard to "make",but...Very "hard" for me is translate title/idea from Romanian language to English.A title like "Vioregrafie" could be translate like"The sign of Viorel",but is not the same...("grafie" come from Greek,by the way)...I "make" photos because i have something to "say",nothing more...I agree with Robert,here is a great(better..."deep"?) place for PHOTOGRAPHY...All the best! Ghita Viorel</p>