<p>Stephanie, No, but OEM is still not really legal. Usually these software firms are selling OEM (meaning they're supposed to be bundled with something else), or they are just a bulk license meant for a bigger company. Depending on the verbiage of the license agreement, you may or may not be using it legally. I view software rights as the same as photography licensing. I take it seriously.</p>

<p>I recommend skipping this and buying the software from a legitimate reseller. I would never trust buying anything from this site and you don't know what viruses they may be downloading when you download the software. To be sure, I recommend contacting Adobe and asking them if World Software is an authorized reseller.</p>

<p>Doing what is right is not always what is easy. </p>

<p>ok thanks for the response. I want to buy the master collection as i will be a web design student feb 11 so wanted to get a head start and do some online training. It is unfortunate that i am unable to buy the student edition because i am not a full time student yet. Maybe i need to enrol in summer school here is Australia!. </p>