No help in other forums.... (WHCC templates)

dougscroggins

<p>Hey everybody. i have posted this question over a week ago in both Digital Darkroom and Film and Processing and I have had no responses. Repost: This was originally posted in Digital Darkroom and received no responses. I am re-posting it here hoping somebody will help me out. Here goes:<br>

Hey all. As always let me thank you in advance for any help with my problem. I am a new client with WHCC printing and I am having problems with there templates in Photoshop. I am using Photoshop CS3 and I have downloaded the templates from the WHCC web-site. I open the templates and they are merely a blank white page. I was told by WHCC staff that I needed to turn on the "View-Guides" but the "Guides" selection is grayed out. They advised me to download the templates again and I have, with no change to my problem. Does anybody have any idea what I may be doing wrong or what I need to do differently. I am dying to put their "Boxes" to use. I would gladly make my email available to anybody that would be willing to send me their working templates to see if that is my problem. Thanks again and I look forward to getting this figured out with your help.</p>