Nikon D3X

rashed

<p>Last week I had a great photos shooting a model in Pattaya at one of my friends studio here, the colors and contrast been so nice.<br>

Yestrday I went for another model and after coming back home and downloaded my images, the colors temp. were too hot and the contrast is not as its been.<br>

I have noticed on the first session one of the studio staff holding and playing with the camera menu while I was having a break for few mints and he later did ask me about the light sort of setting I been using light wise.<br>

Possibly he changed my settings, I can go back to the manufacture original settings but that will change everything and may I then have a great time getting the setting I need back as one of my friends in Qatar helped me with those settings.<br>

What should I look for please as I do depend on this camera for my most work while here still ?</p>

<p>Thank you</p>

<p>sRgb is mostly used. u should also check the whitebalance, is it stuck at a certain kelvin temperature? u could set it to auto white balance and see if it gives different results. or manually adjust the kelvin temperature back in the studio until the colors look better.</p>

<p>Can you contact your friend in Qatar and get the original settings from him/her?<br>

FYI: Screwing around with the menus in a photographer's camera in a professional studio environment is a serious breech of protocol and professional ethics, and is grounds for dismissal from the studio staff. I would at least let the studio boss know that this individual screwed with your settings. Unless of course you gave permission, in which case 'Live and Learn'!</p>

<p>Rashed, mail me your D3X and I will check it out for you. I will get it working perfectly to your specs and mail it back to you in about six months, five if you are in a rush. I will do this for free and I will pay the shipping. </p>

<p>Dear friend <a href="http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=628662">Tim Holte</a>, thank you a lot and I am so sorry to add my approcaition to every one so late, I been to the snake garden this afternoon and just returned back, it is also some times my wireless internet is too slow here and it is too hard to log in.</p>

<p>I have checked the menu and corrected some of the stuff there, one of them is the WB which was set on manual and now I selected auto.<br>

Also the WB in back ISO screen was selected to 500 , now also I selected to auto.</p>

<p>I will check again tomorrow as I have another model to photograph and I will take my Macbook with me so I can do a proper check for the temp.</p>

<p>Thanks to every one and dear Tim, thank you a lot for you offer and wishing you all of thebest from Thailand where life is amazing here, specially at night, you meet girls and invite them for your photography and they never refuse to come:))</p>