New Website w/ Photos - HELP

gary_hanna

<p>Hey all,</p>

<p>Just curious if any of you can check out my new site with photos added w/ video at</p>

<p><a href="http://www.psynema.com/">Psynema.com</a> There's a photo post on the front page - let me know what you think of photos (just starting out adding photos to freelance work this year, as well as the new site itself (still under construction, so feedback WELCOMED. If it's not too much trouble, anyone with Gmail/yahoo/aim via Google friend connect could you sign in and leave a few comments please? I'd really like to get things up and started. Thanks Gary</p>

<p>I don't understand the purpose of your site other than as a showcase of various people and events you've photographed or videoed. I assume your intent for the site is more artistic than to produce revenue. If it is meant to produce revenue I'm not sure who your intended audience is, but addressing who your intended audience is and showcasing how your talents can fulfill their need is critical. Your wedding photographs are very good and if your intended market is engaged couples looking for a wedding photographer, build a site just for them.</p>