New website heidah.com

heida1

<p>The images load quickly and the design of the site is very user friendly. It allows one to quickly get at the photographs.<br /><br />The photographs are all excellent. It seems like you could have full time photographic careers in a number of different photographic specialties. The site works well to highlight the range of your work. <br /><br />Have you considered how to market yourself? It seems that your portfolio is excellent in many areas.</p>

<p>Well, you MUST know how to market yourself if you got to shot Gerrald Buttler and the Dalai Lama...;-))) At least a little...;-)</p>

<p>Anyway, the website is indeed nice and fast (which is VERY important)...however, a few points of note: (a) the menu loads a bit strangely - it opens up fully expanded and then contracts, (b) you have only B&W images from India and Nepal, two of the most colourful countries ever! Travel photography should be about representing the places you shot and not some artistic interpretation of what you think it should be. I think you should add some colour in there as well.</p>

<p>Thanks Marios I have to look into the menu thing, I dont understand excatly what you mean though? does it expand by itself? and I do have some color photos and I was thinking if I should add them but decided to go with only bw, maybe I can add another album for color photos or maybe that would already be too much cause there is lots of photos there</p>