Need optical finder shoe bolt for Hasselblad SWC

Discussion in 'Modern Film Cameras' started by midnitemink, Dec 29, 2020.

  1. I am the proud owner of a Hasselblad SWC. I have somehow lost a small threaded bolt that is on the finder shoe that prevents the optical finder from sliding off the front of the camera. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this bolt is called and where I might find one to purchase. Thank You . paul

    View attachment 20201229-IMG_6983LR Version.jpg
  2. Is it not worth trying your local hardware shop for a bolt or have an engineering firm make one for you?

Share This Page