My bucket list is complete...

Today marked the 1000th "like" of the various ramblings and shoddy photographs I have posted here since the advent of PN version 3.0. My life is now complete, and there is nothing left.

I now travel to California and will wade into the La Brea tar pits and seek eternity with the dinosaurs. It's been real, and fun--but it has not been real fun. My cameras are piled up on the street corner.

Carpe Diem... :confused:

• Like 3

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!

Sorry to hear it (or I can be glad for you, if you prefer). I don't have an official list, myself, but a number of things on some sort of "maybe, someday," back burner list, if you want to borrow some.

One of em, probably not a sensible use of time, is to learn how to dismantle and overhaul a Rolleiflex. I've got a lot of easier ones, though. At the very least, why don't you have someone do a photojournalist-style sequence as you sink out of sight?

Ps, you would get a lot of exposure on the photo websites if you took a handful of Leicas, or whatever, with you.

How do you see your number of "likes?" I can see I have 249 pages of "likes." Do you just multiply by 20? OK, I just clicked on my icon and the number of likes is right there.. sorry about the dumb question. Edited by sjmurray
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...