Link Exchange?

otto_haring

<p>Hey everybody!<br /> <br /> I am just wondering how you do link exchange with other fellow photographers...<br />

<br /> My google page rank: 3<br /> <br /> If you are interested, please contact me. The link exchange would be beneficial for both of us.<br /> Please include your site address and the link details you want me to put on my website.<br /> <br /> Thanks!</p>

<b>Moderator's note:</b> Links removed. You are welcome to place a link to your site on your profile page, but it is not appropriate to place links to your site in post after post after post.

<p><em>The link exchange would be beneficial for both of us.<br /></em><br />Except that if Google gets a sense that you're doing link exchanges specifically to boost page rank, it will do both parties grievous page rank <em>harm</em>, actually. And they are very, very good at detecting that sort of thing. They notice <em>when</em> the links go up, and notice other patterns that suggest reciprocity between sites. Engage in this 1990's marketing strategy at your own considerable risk.</p>