Kodak SO-392

<p>Note that it is not perforated, at least not with normal 35mm sprocket holes. I can't find any documentation on what "Specification Number" Sp 762 represents. Probably some proprietary plastic cartridge. I have a similar beast with 46mm Portra 400NC, but with a lone sprocket hole every 2 inches. (Shades of 126 film.) I presume the intent of both is custom packaging to keep the camera owner buying from the one source that has the contract with Kodak to make the proprietary film.<br>

What can you do with unperforated 35mm film? Only thing I know is to reload 828 spools and backing paper for use in Bantam cameras. I have a roll of Portra 160NC to do that with. Well, I suppose you could also reload 126 cartridges with it, for those very few 126 cameras that don't need the sprocket hole.<br>

The film could be Portra 160NC uprated a bit. Pushing that film a tiny bit would probably be quite harmless, it's so low-contrast. Could be a totally custom emulsion, but not likely. Maybe it's Gold 200, but that was at higher than Generation 2 by that date.</p>