Kodak photo -Flo

Per William, Photo-Flo is to be mixed when you need it. You shouldn't and wouldn't need to keep premixed solution sitting around- Photo-Flo concentrate is a liquid, isn't temperature-critical and can be mixed in seconds.

That having been said, the answer to your question depends on which Photo-Flo product you're using. For instance, with Photo-Flo 200, you'd need to mix the Photo-Flo 1:200; so you'd need 2.5 ml of Photo-Flo for 500 ml of water:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/health/tiDocs/ti0688/ti0688.shtml#mixing

1:200 is the standard dilution for PhotoFlo and you should make it up just before you use it. However, I've found that it is possible and advantageous to use a weaker dilution. It all depends upon your water supply. My standard dilution is something closer to 1:400 and it works fine with my water supply. No streaks or water spots ever. The trick is to use only as much as you need to keep the water from beading up on your film and no more. To much PhotoFlo can leave spots and streaks too, so you have to be a little careful. If the water supply is not hard, start out at half strength. If the water still beads up on your film, then add a little bit more.

"(S)hould I wipe the Flo up the film or leave it till become dry."

When I was still developing film myself, I'd hang it up and use two freshly-washed fingers as squeeges to remove excess liquid. But the whole point of Photo-Flo is that it acts like a sheeting agent to keep water from spotting- so yes, leave the film wet with Photo-Flo.