Jupiter Stock Photography Review?

neuner

<p>My cousin, who is in Graphic Arts, saw some of my photos and highly suggested I start submitting to Jupiter Stock Photography but I don't know anything about them. I've reviewed their website but I can't find others' comments about them?<br>

I wouldn't expect to make much money on this, just some extra spending cash would be cool if it is worth it.<br>

If you don't know about this company, what are your experiences like with other stock photo sites?</p>

<p>Thanks!<br>

Neuner</p>

<p> </p>

<p>If you are just doing photography as a hobby chances are Getty will not accept you, they have very strict guidelines and generally only accept work from professional photographers. You may however be able to get in with a micro stock agency like shutterstock or dreamstime. While you won't sell the images for as much as a full on stock agency you may be able to make some "extra spending cash" if your images are good enough and sell. Many people will tell you that you are selling yourself short by doing micro stock and good images are worth more which may be true but micro stock is where the market is shifting and they are only telling you that because they hate that micro stock is devaluing their own stock images.</p>

• 1 month later...