Jeep

peter_sanders2

<p>Hello. I said jeep because (many of you will probably know), Jeep means General (Je sound) [e] Purpose (P sound. That is the lens I want. I have an 80-200/4, a 50/1.7, and a Ka mount 28/2.8. The 28/2.8 is broken-ish. I can turn the ISO up in a pinch and stop down, because the problem is I disassembled it to clean it (it was a $20 lens. I can afford to expirament. I have found a 24/2.8 similarly priced, also Ka), and forgot to put a ring back. It no longer focuses to infinity. I am going to submit pictures of the lens pieces, and would like a diagnostic.</p>

<p>Thank you.</p><div>00YmWF-362119584.thumb.jpg.423a427c23da3f622d95c455cebbf6b4.jpg</div>

<p>Peter,<br>

You would have gotten more answers if you posted this over in Pentax. But I am confused, what focal length are you looking for? For that matter what exactly are you asking? Your question is very confusing.</p>

<p>Ditto. I don't understand what you're asking. You started off asking for a lens recommendation and then asked for a diagnostic on other lenses? (Badly photographed too I may add - I can hardly make out any detail)... you do not mention which camera it is for or what the "purpose" for which you need a general lens...</p>