Is fogging/blackening visible when exposing developed, but not stopped, film to light?

Hi I am new to PN and have a little experience with development. But I am researching the performative nature of photography and obviously the development is a big part of this. I just wanted to confirm whether or not a photograph that has been developed and is now visible, will visibly darken and eventually disappear when brought into the light before it has been in the stop? or would this change only be visible if it were still in the developer while it was exposed? Also any advice on which films would darken the slowest would be very helpful as well. Thanks!

A film that has been developed but has had all the developer washed out of it will darken slowly with the undeveloped areas becoming brown, pink or some other colour depending on the film. A film that has been stopped but not fixed will do the same.

A film that has been developed and still has developer absorbed into it will darken to black in a few minutes of ordinary room light.

There's not much difference between slow and fast films when it comes to post development fogging.

A blue sensitive or orthochromatic film will not darken further after development if it it viewed exclusively in red light before the stop and fix steps.