instructional video about using folding large format cameras

brucecahn

<p>As part of my own education in 21st century photography I have made some short videos on the above topic, on my Nikon D90. The first two are on <a href="http://www.youtube.com">www.youtube.com</a>. Just search Using a Wooden Field Camera, on that site. Two more are coming, about asymmetrical tilts and how to close the camera. They are basic and crude, in the youtube style, but do give the needed information. Constructive comments welcome.</p>

<p>Thank you Bruce for taking the time to make those 2 videos and put them online. They are very helpful for absolute beginners and for people who just want to know how a view camera works, even if they don't own one.<br>

Your explanations are easy to understand yet give the essential bits of information that can/should be given in such a short time without getting too technical.<br>

I'm looking forward to your next uploads.</p>

<p>I agree with previous poster. Your style of speaking is good, you explain stuff but talk slowly with pauses so listener can pause also.</p>

<p>I was going to say the audio is terrible until I realized my headphones were on my ears but cord wasn't plugged into jack...got some strange looks from work mates with the internal pc speaker at max. volume :=)</p>

<p>Maybe some people are already doing it, but I am thinking this is a good way to perhaps sell high end camera equipment, a video demonstration on youtube, linking to ebay etc. Thanks, Tom.</p>

<p>Bruce, I enjoyed watching both viedos. As others already wrote, you are easy to follow, they are well and clearly spoken and filmed. For someone like me who is just starting out with a fieldcamera, even if it is not an Ebony, it is interesting to wacht. Thanks, Frank</p>