IMac with Eye One Display 2

rayyeager

<p>I just went over to Mac. I have the 20" screen. Looking to get better calibration. At this point, I am ready to purchase the Eye One Display 2. I've read mixed reviews on Eye One with the IMac screen. Anyone have success with this combo. Thanks ... Ray.</p>

<p>Yep, the current iMacs are quite bright. I tested both 20" and 24" at Best Buy and the brightness slider within Apple's display utility didn't show hardly any change. It just dimmed and brightened a little maxing out both ends of the slider.</p>

<p>If you can make your work area as bright as Best Buy's floor room where I tested these iMacs you'll do just fine. Otherwise working under a 100watt bulb living room light is going to make that iMac look blindingly bright.</p>

<p>On a side note the iPhoto image gallery images looked gorgeous and, after eyeball calibrating both models using Apple's Calibration Utility, the images matched almost identically. That's not saying that it showed accurate color, just that they matched between each other.</p>