I want to believe

<p>Hector is surely right. Javier, I would suggest that you way until a serious news outlet with real journalistic editing, look into the photos, that have been released and present a selection with qualified comments. Daily Mail, like Daily Express, Daily Mirror or the Sun are waste of time.</p>

<p>Javier wrote: "<em>Personally, I love old <strong>photographs</strong> like these. They are rich and raw.</em>" (emphasis is mine). To me, that doesn't say he beliefs the Daily Mail (which indeed is something like toilet paper disguised as a readable object of sorts). That is a different discussion, where I fully agree about not putting too much time into this headline-outlet. It's about the images in the article.</p>

<p>In pure terms of the photos presented on that page, disregarding what the 'editors' think they represent, they've sure got something. The vintage-ness, generically pretty crap quality, the vast wastelands and somewhat random objects - there is this sense of mystery, of exploration-to-be-done, of things about to happen. Probably mostly emotions induced by connotation (thank you, X-Files, for that), but I like them too. Even if they turn out to be PS-avant-la-lettre (which is not unlikely), they're fascinating images. Purely as photos, that is.</p>