i need faststone for mac

<p>So i switched over to mac and i really miss faststone. I checked the archives of posts and could not find a good answer.</p>

<p>All i really need is a program that will resize a large number of photos. faststone was really easy to use and was free.</p>

<p>is there a comparable free mac program. I do not need to manipulate my images just resize them. other programs try too hard and want to do it all. I just need to resize.</p>

<p>thank you<br>

david </p>

<p>It may be another case of more than you want, but a program called <a href="http://www.lemkesoft.com/content/188/graphicconverter.html">GraphicConverter</a> does all kinds of batch processing. It's not free, but shareware, however. It will convert almost any graphic format ever thought of into other formats, as its name suggests, but does batch renames, resizing, etc.</p>

<p>I caution batch resizing as all prints don't look good in the same configuration. You may end up distorting some of your images. Photoshop or Elements ( the lite version ) offer quick image resizing. If using Photoshop CS4 or SC5 you can batch resize in Camera RAW, even jpg images. Just click on "select all" to the left of the main image.</p>

• 5 months later...