I do not want automatic registration

numerosette

Hello everybody.

Today I received this mail: but I do not want automatic renewal or switch to premium Membership.

What should I do to avoid it?

How do I completely delete my account?

Thank you.

Best regards

Massimo

Dear photo.net member, ...

Your account will be billed and switched automatically to Premium Membership starting October 1, 2017.

Please read Details and our Terms & Conditions of Use [LIVE LINK REMOVED]

Here is what you will get as a Premium Member for less than $2.50/month

($29.95 billed annually)

Please note: If you already have a premium membership please follow the steps provided in the link above.

Premium Membership includes:

Ad Free Portfolio [LIVE LINK REMOVED] Discounted Photography Insurance

- use code photoinsurance2016 (US only)

Sell (and buy) your photography prints on photo.net!

Unlimited Uploads

Photography Contests

For more on your Premium Membership benefits please visit here [LIVE LINK REMOVED].

Thank you for for becoming a premium member !

Your account will be billed $29.95 yearly.

The next charge will be 10/01/2017.

Your Receipt:

You Purchased:

1 year Premium Membership

You Paid:

$29.95

Your Name:

Your Email:

Premium Expires:

Sunday 1th of October 2018

Since 1993, photo.net has been an engaging community for photography enthusiasts, collaborative peer-to-peer educational platform for photographers ranging from hobbyists to professionals. We have created an online community that brings people together and provides lively forums , competitive photo contests , information about the hottest gear , tutorials to help you on your journey, inspirational interviews, and more. But in today's internet environment, in order for us to survive, we are no longer able to provide free service to all of our members ! We know that this is difficult to hear, just as it was a difficult decision to make.

Edited by William Michael

Buongiorno, anch'io ho ricevuto una mail per l'iscrizione automatica al Premium membership. Ma non l'ho richiesta ed anzi ho inviato in risposta due comunicazioni, anche in copia all'AGCOM per impedire questa azione. Diffido chiunque dall'iscrivermi a Premium Membership anche perché partecipo com e funzionario di una Ente pubblico ed, anche se volessi non potrei farlo. Cancellare cortesemente da questa situazione.

Saluti.

Good morning, I also received an email for automatic membership to Premium membership. But I did not request it, and indeed sent two communications in response, even in copy to AGCOM to prevent this action. I diffuse anyone from getting me to Premium Membership because I'm part of a public body and even if I wanted to, I could not do it. Please kindly cancel this situation.

Phishing, not just spam. I got the same phishing email, links to udeth dot com.

Pretty sly, I was fooled at first; better than usual image quality, the top link does go to photo.net, but every other link goes to udeth.com. No doubt to get your credit card information and/or identifying data.