How to search an entire sub-forum in one easy step?

vic_.

<p>In the past, if I wanted to research a particular focal length of a lens, I went to the lens sub-forum in that particular brand's discussion forum. All the threads in that sub-forum appeared on the page. To research a particular focal length, all I did was put the focal length number in the "Ctrl+F" box, and I could find them all in sequence, and read all about the lens. Things have changed now, and I don't know how to do this as efficiently as before.</p>

<p>In the new interface, only 100 threads appear on a page, and in the case of the Leica Lens sub-forum, there are 3,371 threads, so I have to toggle through 34 pages, which takes a very long time, and it is not fun any more.</p>

<p>Is there a way to search such things in an easier fashion, or would it be possible to provide an option to see all the threads on one page? For example, the New York Times and other papers provide the option of viewing multiple page articles on one page, so it could be possible.</p>

<p>Thanks for your help and advice. </p>

<p>Thanks for the above advice. I tried both methods, but they do not restrict the responses to the Forum Category of a Forum, so in that respect, the new search feature is not as good as having all the threads appear on one page in reverse chronological order.</p>

<p>If I want to search for 28mm lens discussions in the "Leica M lenses (incl. 3rd party)" Forum Category, it could be done before, but cannot be done now. The above methods provide responses that are from other categories and require a lengthy manual process to get to the ones you want.</p>

<p>Thanks again for your responses.</p>