How to change background on the Bio page

Lou_Meluso

On the Bio page, there is a busy clip art photo of bubbles and the text of the bio is overlaid on top with a measure of transparency that is making the text difficult to read. How do I eliminate this clip art photo so my bio page can be cleaner looking? Conversely, how can I make my Bio text box component solid?

If this is addressed somewhere already please link me. I am having trouble with this new interface.

As an aside, why would you use clip art photos for anything on this site? It gives a cheap "canned website" look to things. Frankly, I don't really care as long as you can address the usability issues with the way my images are presented in my gallery, currently just jumble, and the way my information is presented on-line. That I do care about.

Ok Thanks. I made a gray box and uploaded the image into a gallery and made it my bio background. Nice and clean. Now, how do I get that photo from showing up in my gallery. If I remove it the bio background reverts back to clip art bubbles?

Now, how do I get that photo from showing up in my gallery

This one's refreshingly easy: go to My Library on your portfolio page, and click on the "settings" icon on the image you want to hide. Then click on "make private" and it should disappear from display in your public photos.