How do I check or change the email address to which my photo.net email is forwarded?

kendavies

I need to receive emails forwarded from kendavies@photo.net urgently, including an important password reset email, as I am in the Catch-22 bind of not being able to change the email address to which password reset emails are sent until I can reset my password to gain access to the relevant websites. I can't find the forwarding email setting anywhere under My Account, My Profile, or anywhere else on Photo.net. Where is it?

Click on My Account, scroll to the bottom. Everything you asked about is there - at least it is in what I see. Make the various changes and save.

No, at the bottom of the page is my email address, along with URL, etc.. It does not show the email address to which kendavies@photo.net messages are forwarded (as it used to). I have tried sending messages to kendavies@photo.net and they are not forwarded to the email address listed at the bottom of the My Account page. They are returned as undeliverable. How do I return to the forwarding? Without it, I am unable to access sites that I have paid subscriptions to.

No, at the bottom of the page is my email address, along with URL, etc.. It does not show the email address to which kendavies@photo.net messages are forwarded (as it used to). I have tried sending messages to kendavies@photo.net and they are not forwarded to the email address listed at the bottom of the My Account page. They are returned as undeliverable. How do I return to the forwarding? Without it, I am unable to access sites that I have paid subscriptions to.

Can you get a new email address and communicate to the sites you subscribe to that you’ve changed email addresses? If you read through some of the threads on the PN email situation, you’ll see that there have been ongoing issues with not much hope of resolution or improvement. You might want to seriously consider not using PN for anything vital and using it for enjoyment only, while it lasts.

"You talkin' to me?"