How about a Hasselblad forum??

I agree that with technique, etc it's best when unified. That way you really do glean more from browsing through & people will contribute to an article on the way to finding what they came for.

But on a the technical side, do Bronica readers want to wade through questions on hasselblad lenses to find info on their systems and like wise the other way around?

Cat now firmly amongst the pigeons!

<i>�PLEASE NO�</i><p>OK, really needs elaborating. I love Hasselblads, which is just as well as I use them exclusively. Love almost everything about them.<p>Trouble is they tend to attract some people for the wrong reasons. You know the guy (and why is it always a guy?), the expert/collector or obsessive/ compulsive, who thinks it enough to exercise the shutter once in a blue moon. Give them their own forum and watch them grow in number and pomposity (mmm�..sounds rather like that Laban chap to me).<p>The Medium Format Forum has the subject well covered and is a far healthier option than a dedicated forum.<p>Inbreeding leads to madness.

Bob, the category view is an effective workaround, but to be fair it doesn't work with the unanswered questions feature, the new answers feature, nor the unified forum feature -- all are very powerful filters. Suggestion: direct people to the archive links instead of the URL. The latter is too much like a secret handshake for members.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<i>"Inbreeding leads to madness."</i>-KL<br/>

<br/>

This from the guy who wanted "squares-only" "No Words" threads. Sorry, I couldn't help it. Bad, John! I will withdraw and punish myself...