Hey I'm looking for mobile photography marketplace Beta testers

internlcm

Hey! Im currently working with an app developer and we are looking for mobile Photographers to check out the app and give feedback. The new app allows photographers to immediately license photos for payment. The app also allows for clients to engage photographers in real time to request alternate shots. It is currently an Iphone and Android app. Would like to know which camera platform would be best to create API for tethering. Also, what do you feel would be a fair license/fee split? You can either answer here if interested, message me or respond here

• 1 month later...
Hey! Im currently working with an app developer and we are looking for mobile Photographers to check out the app and give feedback. The new app allows photographers to immediately license photos for payment. The app also allows for clients to engage photographers in real time to request alternate shots. It is currently an Iphone and Android app. Would like to know which camera platform would be best to create API for tethering. Also, what do you feel would be a fair license/fee split? You can either answer here if interested, message me or respond here

yes interested