Hair, Hair, Hair, Beautiful Hair...

al_kaplan1

Here are a few more photos my then wife Stephanie shot of me in the

Good Old Days when I had hair and nobody made a big deal of it. One

of the photos is by my friend and © Al Olme. It's signed on the

print. The others are © Stephanie C. Brundage, M.D. They're all

vintage prints tucked away in a file folder for 35 or so years.<div>00ECbw-26515184.jpg.73b56a670f7ac6fb5e6911f1d3263f11.jpg</div>

Back then Stephanie had a red dial Leica IIIf and we had a bunch of mostly Canon and Nikon glass in LTM which we both used. She mostly used a 50/1.8 Canon. The shot of me leaning against the tree was probably with a Minolta Autocord. Al Olme had a few Leicas but he was manager of Brownes Photo Supply and often was "trying out" the latest Minolta, Pentax, or Olympus offering so I really don't remember what he was using.

I'd ask Tony to scrub out Stephanie's full name, Al. No one here needs to know it as it's irrelevent to the entertainment. I just googled her and she's pretty popular with five pages and her profession. I'm not sure how'd she feel, or her associates, if a 40 year old bikini shot was floating around dead center of the net. Her name also comes up in one of your other threads, I'd ask Tony to take care of that too.

There are some interesting aspects of cigaratte smoking. Nicotine seems to preserve memory with ageing. Some research group at a Florida University recently is developing molecules that will mimick the actions of Nicotine but will not have its addictive properties. I am sure that Al does not need photos or visual aids to jog his memory back in time.

I will be very cautious with people who have an elephant like memory.