Guess who this is

dhbebb

<p>A Saturday diversion.<br>

Clue 1: I took this picture in 1969.<br>

Clue 2: The subject of this picture was on British TV recently, and if you saw her, you'd remember!<br>

Answer in no more than 24 hours.</p><div>00doYi-561567884.jpg.06b5086fc7b4e06b4077c21a1c951355.jpg</div>

<p>Not a bad guess - there are definite similarities, but this lady has less musical talent and the years have not been kind to her. Let's give another clue - she still uses her (very famous) married name despite having been divorced since 1980.</p>

<p>Thanks for your responses, guys, I thought the reference to the (wo)man who sold the world might just do it. This pic was taken at Haddon Hall, Bowie's erstwhile residence in Beckenham UK, where I also photographed him. The session was done at Angela's request so that she could send some prints to her parents, hence the demure tone. Within a few months of this session, after I had moved away and lost contact with Bowie, the apartment became Gang Bang Central! The recent TV show to which I alluded was Celebrity Big Brother, to which Angela made a ... ahem ... memorable contribution.</p>