Glow in the dark pictures

<p>Last year I was at Las Vegas, and I saw a photographer who printed his pictures on some special kind of paper which made the pictures to glow on the dark with the original color.<br>

Dose anyone know what is the name of that photo printing technique? Also where can I order to print my pictures in such a way?<br>

Thanks for your concern.</p>

<p > </p>

<p>It's got a really complex name, that you would never guess from the technique or the results. It's called...</p>

<blockquote>

<p>printing on glow in the dark paper</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Do you own your own ink inkjet printer, and are you reasonably comfortable using it? There are about a hundred sites that sell the stuff, but only one or two plants in the whole world that make it, so you're getting the same stuff no matter who you buy it from. I think I got my last batch from "Ink Jet Art". They're US based. It comes in three flavors (paper, vinyl, and iron-on transfer).</p>

<p>Once you've got the material, you'll find that dye ink printers tend to retain the original color and tonality of the scene. Mid tones will be lighter when the paper is glowing than they will be when it's lit by sunlight or lamp light, because reflected light makes two trips through the dye, darkening midtones, and the printer driver and profile expects this (it's the way normal paper works). The "glow light" makes one trip through the dye, so it looks lighter. And less saturated. To get a good looking color glow print, increase saturation and pull down the mid tones.</p>

<p>There are folks online who offer this as a service. I am not one of them. ;) Oddly enough, googling for them, the first ten hits were all in the UK. Says something for their sense of taste (or lack thereof). Mad dogs and ...</p>

<p>Have fun...</p>