Further on screwed up photos in folders

johncrosley

<p>I may need to make a correction to my previous post.</p>

<p>I went to the folders using 'My workspace' navigation, and the 'New folder' for instance showed almost all photos out of order.</p>

<p>I navigated to 'my portfolio' and in viewing what appeared to be the most recent postings in 'my portfolio' ALL THE PHOTOS SEEMED TO BE IN THE SAME ORDER THEY WERE WHEN I LAST VIEWED THEM BEFORE I WENT OUT SHOOTING.</p>

<p>It did occur to me that the order these photos are displayed may be an 'out of date' order stuck in my browser cache, a server cache or somewhere else and already has changed 'up the line' somewhere' so when you go looking you may find say, the 'New' folder (as well as others) to be 'out of posting order' or out of 'recent posting order'.</p>

<p>It has been at least a half year since I made any major changes to the order of photos in any of the folders, though one or two minor photo order changes may have been made. </p>

<p>In the 'New' folder, postings have been made (with one exception I think) in chronological order for a number of months and maybe one or two photos re-ordered from chronological placement in the last half year or just a little less. I hope that guides you in troubleshooting this problem.<br /><br /></p>

<p>It is possible what I 'See' when I view my 'portfolio is something that is displayed to me from server (or browser) memory, I suppose, and I am prepared for that eventuality . . . . just let me know.</p>

<p>Let me know, also, how I can help. (Internal message AND PN e-mail please).</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>john</p>

<p>John (Crosley)</p>