FS: Leica M3 Double-Stroke

leica_virgin

I am, by no means, a camera expert. Just an old guy with an appreciation for old film cameras. I have a Leica M3 Double-Stroke that I have owned for the better part of ten years. The serial number is 841181 which, I believe, dates it to 1956. I bought this camera from the original owner's son (so I was told). It truly is in gorgeous condition. The only negative cosmetically: there are a few very faint rub marks on the top plate. The bottom plate is nearly flawless. I am embarrassed to say that I have never run a roll of film through this camera. It has spent the past ten years sitting on a shelf in a barrister bookcase. I do not own any M lenses (not only am I old, I am poor). But I do have two LTM-to-M adapters and a few LTM lenses including a near-mint 5cm f2 collapsible Summicron and a 3.5cm f3.5 Summaron in the same (or nicer) condition. I have an MR meter (mint) and original case (avg) for the M3. I am asking $900 for the body only. I would be willing to make a package deal for anyone interested in the meter, case, and lenses. I also have a near-mint iiig that I may be interested in selling. I would be happy to provide as many photos as anyone would want to see.

1839927751_LeicaM3-1117.thumb.jpg.3a181391d7a508f40bd3bf0634558d37.jpg