For Sale: Three Nikon FE Chrome Cameras & Two MD-12's

Discussion in 'Classified' started by Vincent Peri, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Vincent Peri

Vincent Peri Metairie, LA

I have 3 Nikon FE camera bodies (chrome) for sale. All are in excellent plus condition with few scratches or missing paint. Shutter speeds sound accurate, and all meters are very accurate. Asking $90 each. Please add $10 priority mail shipping, or $14 for 2 or more bodies.( Sorry - no camera straps available)

I have 2 Nikon MD12 motor drives in excellent condition. One has a hairline crack on the upper grip. It does not open up when I put pressure on both sides. Asking $25 each. Same postage as above.

I accept personal checks (must clear first unless you've bought from me before) and postal money orders. Sorry, but I can sell/ship ONLY to US addresses.

Thanks for looking.

2. Vincent Peri

LOWER PRICE - After checking around, it seems $75 each is a good price for the FE bodies.

Oops, forgot to mention that one of the FE bodies has an E focusing screen = excellent, with horizontal and vertical lines, for lining up architectural subjects.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  3. Vincent Peri

Only 1 FE (K screen) and 1 MD12 motor drive left. Thanks!

4. Vincent Peri

Just the FE body left.

I discovered that whoever replaced the mirror foam put in a piece that was too wide and it prevents the focusing screen from being changed. If you want to change screens, you'll have to replace the mirror foam.

Price lowered to $65 because of this.

Thanks for looking.

5. Vincent Peri

I now have 2 Nikon FE camera bodies for sale. Both have camera straps. One has a Nikon AN6Y yellow wide strap, and the other FE has a generic black narrow strap.

The most recent one is in excellent plus condition, but the meter is 2 stops off. That can easily be corrected by setting the exposure compensation dial to +2. Asking $40.

Thanks for looking.