Fixes needed in recent New User Introduction post -- rws

rws

I made two errors in my New User Introduction post -- for rws, posted earlier today. 1) I would like to have the title in bold, but after having created the thread couldn;t figure out how to make this edit. 2) My photo at the left of this post has two parts, the main photo and then a smaller replication of the image in the lower right corner of the main photo. I have no idead how I did this, but if possible would like to have the second smaller image removed to be more in line with the other user posts here.

I've been using photo.net off and on for a whole, mainly to store a small portfolio (which I hope to expand in coming months). I haven't posted to any of the forms yet, but would like to become more involved in the photo.net forums as well.

Thanks for any help -- rws

Welcome.

No corrections are required to the thread you posted in New User Introductions, Ludmilla has explained the functionality.

e.g. Here below you see what I see, and what I only see: my miniature Avatar bottom right overlaid on your Avatar. The meaning being you made the Opening Post of the thread and I have subsequently contributed to it.

upload_2020-8-25_14-34-29.png.a7bad1f99ae88a2ad3cd943c9f44f53a.png

WW